Milestones & achievements
Milestones, initiatives and actions related to Sustainability.
- Our higher purpose was established – to inspire healthier enjoyment.
- Sharpening our portfolio. Due to the higher purpose, all smoking products like cigars, cigarillos, pipe tobacco etc. were de-listed. And implemented fully by 31st December 2017.
- To have an international impact, we decided to enter other spaces. Firstly Norway, followed by Switzerland, the US and several European countries.
- Product and marketing policies were developed and implemented in November 2018.
- Along with payment partner, Klarna, we developed a 100% age verification system. This ensured only individuals over the age of 18 years of age were able to purchase nicotine products.
- We needed more information in order to obtain growth and reach our higher purpose. So we invested heavily in our Insights platforms, where we met our consumers to grow our market and develop our products. Launched in 2019, then ramped up each coming year.
- Further product and nicotine regulations, marketing rules, and information during 2019.
- Change of storage and warehouse in November 2019. From 3PL to our own organisation, to control operations and packaging. Invested in new packaging machine to decrease the package size and filling.
- Our new ambition and strategies developed and evolved. Including the adjustment of both the operation and organisation – like our employment of senior resources in sustainability and communication.
- Stakeholder dialogues performed with employees, suppliers and customers.
- Joined the newly-formed organisation “Hållbar E-handel” (‘Sustainable E-commerce’) as an active member.
- Launched the Supplier Code in Q2 2020.
- Employed individuals working.
- In Q3 2020, we initiated the first overall category and product testing for quality assurance, standard development, and market control for nicotine pouches.
- External certification program during Q3-Q4 2020. This was for individuals working with sustainability for e-commerce. Diploma received in January 2021.
- We developed the company’s Code of Conduct – applying to all employees.
- Ramped up investments in Insights, version 2.0, to meet the needs and requirements of business partners.
- Mandatory signing of Supplier Code for business partners – delivering oral nicotine products, January 1st, 2021 for all markets.
- Established a structure for sustainability within Haypp Group. Making it part of the core of our sustainable business model.
- Heavily invested into new Insights platforms of Haypp Labs, version 3.0. In order to share insights and data with a bigger group of stakeholders, incl. authorities, media and the general public.
- Becoming the world’s largest research provider within the nicotine pouch category.