German Website Editor
Haypp Group Stockholm
About Haypp Group
We address one of the world’s biggest problems – how to end smoking. There are 1,1 billion smokers in the world. Around 8 million people die every year from smoking-related diseases. Our goal is to significantly reduce death rates, save lives and inspire people to choose healthier enjoyment. How? By offering people safer nicotine online.
Haypp Group is one of the Nordics’ leading e-commerce groups with ten store brands, present in 9 countries where we serve more than 300 000 active consumers. Through brands such as Snusbolaget.se, Northener.com, Snus.com etc., we sell nicotine pouches as well as Swedish style snus. With our headquarters located on Birger Jarlsgatan in Stockholm we are 140 team members mainly but not exclusively based in Sweden. Also, we are an innovative and fast-moving company that is growing rapidly, driving sustainable business and are changing the world in the process.
We are currently on an exciting expansion journey, converting more and more smokers to healthier alternatives across all our markets globally. We believe that knowledgeable and enlightened people will always choose safer nicotine, and therefore we want to make pouches available for all the world’s smokers out there. Join us and help us spearhead the global transformation from smoking to snus and ultimately tobacco- free nicotine pouches!
If you are interested in hearing more, watch our CEO Gavin O’Dowd explaining more about Haypp Group here: Haypp Group – A Brief Introduction
In addition to our open and supportive company culture, we offer our team members generous benefits. We offer the following perks to everyone at Haypp Group:
- Premium ITP1 occupational pension savings plan
- Insurance plan, including private healthcare
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Parental pay lift
- Wellness allowance of 5,000 SEK per year
- Regular conferences abroad
- Lots of social happenings
About the role
We are now looking for a Website Editor for the German-speaking markets. You will join a well versed and welcoming team of 10 people covering markets such as Germany, Finland, UK and Denmark. Together with our German Store Owner, you will manage the on-site work with banners, content, product info and translations to ensure our websites are relevant, user-friendly and professional in the eyes of the consumer and the industry.
- Write and publish product- and editorial content on our German E-commerce storefronts
- Translate texts from English and Swedish to German
- Work closely with the Store Owner, our SEO-team and our category management to plan and execute on-site activities such as, banners, campaigns and tailored content
For us, it is equally important to find the right fit on an interpersonal level between us and a new colleague as it is to find someone with the right experience and competence.
In order to succeed in this role, we believe that you possess the following individual qualities:
- Operational agility – the ability to shift between reoccuring tasks and ad hoc-measures that may come up.
- Communicational efficiency – As the company grows and in the face of the recent pandemic, ability to communicate well with all stakeholders in person- as well as on remote-working platforms such as Microsoft Teams.
- A presence in our Stockholm office – In order to successfully come onboard with the tasks at hand and coordinate the workload, you should ideally be open to working full-time from our Stockholm Office.
Basic qualifications to succeed in the role:
- Fluency in German
- An organized way of working and eager to learn more
- An interest in E-commerce and digital marketing
- Experience working in content management systems, the MS Office suite and other suitable tools for effectively organizing content
- A basic understanding of website administration and the digital landscape
Bonus qualifications that will make our jaws drop:
Knowledge of the Adobe Suite, HTML, semantic content and other skills needed for creating best-in-breed ecommerce storefronts from a marketing perspective
Apply by reaching out to our responsible recruiter Max Moen at [email protected]. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Haypp Group is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to offer you a great recruitment experience, and if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable in a process with us, please let us know.