Senior Data Engineer to Haypp Group
Haypp Group Stockholm
About Haypp Group
Haypp Group is spearheading the global transition from smoking to healthier product alternatives. With origins in Scandinavia, extensive experience from pioneering markets in smoke-free alternatives, and being a leader in the e-commerce sector, we can now share our vision on a global scale. With eight e-commerce brands, the Haypp group is present in over 30 countries where we serve more than 500 000 consumers.
Because we recognise that our employees are our most important asset, we strive for an open, inspiring and co-operative work environment – where each individual can contribute fully with their unique talents. We offer our employees generous benefits in terms of wellness allowance, pension provisions, private health care insurance, and good office spaces at Birger Jarlsgatan in Stockholm.
We’re now looking for a senior data engineer to join our data engineering team within insights department called Haypp Lab. You’ll join us on a journey of constant improvement, development and scaling of the data infrastructure powering our business insights. We’re working with the AWS technology stack, including Redshift, S3, EC2, Lambdas, SageMaker etc. for sourcing all our e-com data from multiple sources, building insights and running Machine Learning Models. As a senior data engineer in Haypp Lab, you’ll find modern technologies, agile workflows, and tight integration at the heart of the business.
- Implement, develop, and maintain data pipelines connecting to multiple data sources such as in-house e-comm platform, salesforce, google analytics etc.
- Build new data pipelines to integrate new data sources.
- Work closely with Analytics team colleagues to ensure integrity and quality of data.
- Work closely with Data Scientist and ensure maintenance and development of new machine learning models & their operations.
- Liaise with stakeholders from all parts of the organisation to develop the data infrastructure to meet the prioritised business projects.
- Together with the tech team, drive the data infrastructure and its architecture forward.
- Learn, grow, be challenged – and have fun!
It’s important to us that you thrive in both your role and the company. We think you’ll be off to a great start if you possess some of these qualities or experiences:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Data Engineering roles.
- Fluency in using SQL and Python is a must to succeed at this role.
- Experience with AWS will get you started quickly, but experience of any other cloud platform such as GCP is also considered advantageous.
- You can come from any industry background, but experience within ecommerce would be a plus.
- You have a technical mindset, but also appreciate commercial thinking.
- Are a team player – needs to be able to interact with the team, be adaptable.
- Experience from a rapidly growing company would be a positive.
- A good communicator, both with technical and non-technical counterparts.
- Fluent in English, Swedish is not a requirement but can be a plus.
- Ambitious with a will to learn and develop.