Full stack .NET developer to Haypp Group
Haypp Group Stockholm
About Haypp Group
Haypp Group is spearheading the global transition from smoking to healthier product alternatives. With origins in Scandinavia, extensive experience from pioneering markets in smoke-free alternatives, and being a leader in the e-commerce sector, we can now share our vision on a global scale. With eight e-commerce brands, the Haypp group is present in over 30 countries where we serve more than 500 000 consumers.
Because we recognise that our employees are our most important asset, we strive for an open, inspiring and co-operative work environment – where each individual can contribute fully with their unique talents. We offer our employees generous benefits in terms of wellness allowance, pension provisions, private health care insurance, and good office spaces at Birger Jarlsgatan in Stockholm.
We’re now looking for a full-stack .NET developer to join our in-house technology team on a journey of constant improvement, development and scaling of the technical platform powering out business. We’re working with the Microsoft technology stack, including C#, .NET MVC, .NET core 3.1 for building, and constantly improving on our e-com platform. As a developer in Haypp Group Tech, you’ll find modern technologies, agile workflows, and tight integration at the heart of the business.
- Implement, develop, and maintain features in the e-com platform – both customer-facing and for internal management.
- Work closely with stakeholders from all parts of the organisation to develop the technical aspects of prioritised business projects.
- Feedback technical possibilities and opportunities to enhance the business back into the organisation.
- Integrate with third-party systems.
- Together with the tech team, drive the platform and architecture forward.
- Learn, grow, be challenged – and have fun!
It’s important to us that you thrive in both your role and the company. We think you’ll be off to a great start if you possess some of these qualities or experiences:
- A organised, problem-solving approach.
- At least a couple of years experience in working as a developer within web technologies in the C#/.NET. No upper limit – we value experience.
- Experience with B2C e-commerce, or similar customer-facing services, is a plus.
- Experience from working with Azure enviroments (Azure DevOps, Message Bus, AppServices etc).
- A good communicator, both with technical and non-technical counterparts.
- Fluent in English – Swedish is a plus.
- Ambitious with a will to learn and develop.