Haypp Group Stockholm
About Haypp Group
We address one of the world’s biggest problems – how to end smoking. There are 1,1 billion smokers in the world. Around 8 million people die every year from smoking-related diseases. Our goal is to significantly reduce death rates, save lives and inspire people to choose healthier enjoyment. How? By offering people safer nicotine online.
Haypp Group is one of the Nordics’ leading e-commerce groups with ten store brands, present in 9 countries where we serve more than 300 000 active consumers. Through brands such as Snusbolaget.se, Northener.com, Snus.com etc., we sell nicotine pouches as well as Swedish style snus. With our headquarters located on Birger Jarlsgatan in Stockholm we are 140 team members mainly but not exclusively based in Sweden. Also, we are an innovative and fast-moving company that is growing rapidly, driving sustainable business and are changing the world in the process.
We are currently on an exciting expansion journey, converting more and more smokers to healthier alternatives across all our markets globally. We believe that knowledgeable and enlightened people will always choose safer nicotine, and therefore we want to make pouches available for all the world’s smokers out there. Join us and help us spearhead the global transformation from smoking to snus and ultimately tobacco- free nicotine pouches!
If you are interested in hearing more, watch our CEO Gavin O’Dowd explaining more about Haypp Group here: Haypp Group – A Brief Introduction
In addition to our open and supportive company culture, we offer our team members generous benefits. We offer the following perks to everyone at Haypp Group:
- Premium ITP1 occupational pension savings plan
- Insurance plan, including private healthcare
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Parental pay lift
- Wellness allowance of 5,000 SEK per year
- Regular conferences abroad
- Lots of social happenings
About the role
You will join our kick-ass Category Management team that has the overall commercial and sales responsibility for Haypp Group. They are responsible for driving all negotiations around our products (nicotine pouches and snus), assortment and pricing, but also establishing pre-conditions for increased sales. This team is a key driver in continuously building and executing our supplier relations strategy and is operating in the very heartbeat of our business. Our e-commerce platforms are optimized and best in class. In addition, we have a world-class insights platform where we monetize insights for external partners.
In the role as Category Coordinator you will work closely together will all functions within Haypp Group. You’ll own the planning around all our customer centric campaigns, including tracking and implementation. Further, you can expect to involve yourself in the following activities:
- Own the overall planning around monthly campaign and product launches
- Make sure the teams around you are fully updated on our plans
- Ensure that all necessary materials is collected from our partners
- Make sure that we always deliver on time in full
- Take part in supplier meetings together with Category Managers, which might also involve some travelling.
- Act as the key point of contact for the Category Management team.
- Supporting the Category Managers with insights and data
- Analyze sales and consumer data and come with commercial proposals
If you are all about contributing and growing in a role within commercial and category management we have an offer you cannot refuse!
For us, it is equally important to find the right fit on an interpersonal level between us and a new colleague as it is to find someone with the right experience and competence.
In order to succeed in this role, we believe that you possess the following individual qualities:
- Attention to detail
- Business oriented
- Relationship building
Basic qualifications to succeed in the role:
- Experience of similar tasks within commercial previously
- Skilled with the Office suite (focus on Excel, power point & word)
Bonus qualifications that will make our jaws drop:
- Business analytical experience
- Experience in working with category management or larger FMCG companies
Apply by reaching out to our responsible recruiter Max Moen at [email protected]. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Haypp Group is committed to equality and diversity and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and marital status. We want to offer you a great recruitment experience, and if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable in a process with us, please let us know.