Visualization Expert Haypp Group
About Haypp Group
Haypp Group is spearheading the global transformation from smoking to healthier product alternatives. With origins in Scandinavia we have extensive experience from pioneering markets in smoke free alternatives, as well as being a leader in the e-commerce sector. Being the world largest e-tailer of these products, we now fully take our vision to a global scale. With eight e-commerce brands, the Haypp group is present in over 30 countries where we serve more than 500,000 consumers.
About the role
As Visualization Expert you will have a key role in driving the external insights business forward. You will be responsible for leading and developing our data visualization capabilities, managing the daily work of the visualization agency and training our clients for its best use.
As the expert in the field, you will be expected to proactively suggest and prioritize new ideas in order to meet our clients’ needs.
Understanding your audiences and their needs will be key to ensure best in class visualization tools that besides displaying consistent trustful data, ensure a satisfying UX.
As our amazing journey and ambition is set to significant growth it is essential to embrace an entrepreneurial and fast-moving spirit to achieve results.
- Strong technical experience with Qlik Sense.
- Have a commercial and business mindset to fully understand customer analytics and insights requirements.
- Lite data engineering experience would be highly beneficial.
- Structured approach to your work and autonomy.
- Advanced ability to structure and craft a presentation.
- Work closely with the Data & Analytics Insights Lead and external customers to provide expertise on what is possible when it comes to generating, building and optimising analytical reports.
- Improving current data visualization portfolio and proactively recommending new product developments to increase our relevance.
- Owning and developing the relationship with the visualization agency.
- Supporting and training clients to ensure best use of our platform.
- Actively gathering and prioritizing clients’ feedback in order to improve their experience.
If you find this interesting and would like to be part of improving the public health of millions, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org