Performance Marketing Manager to Haypp Group US
About Haypp Group
Haypp Group is spearheading the global transformation from smoking to healthier product alternatives. With origins in Scandinavia we have extensive experience from pioneering markets in smoke free alternatives, as well as being a leader in the e-commerce sector. Being the world largest e-tailer of these products, we now fully take our vision to a global scale. With eight e-commerce brands, the Haypp group is present in over 30 countries where we serve more than 500 000 consumers. The United States is clearly one of our core growths markets and we are set for a fast expansion of our already established and local US business. Our commercial office is in Washington, DC and our logistic centre is in Pennsylvania.
About the role
As Performance Marketing Manager you will be responsible to develop and execute a strategy that significantly improves revenue driving from pre-dominantly paid channels. You will guide us how to establish the best mix of activities, partnerships, and investment to successfully outperform competition. You will define and set specific KPI’s, working through a broad range of channels such as SEM, e-mail, affiliate and programmatic. Naturally, analyzing performance and trends will be pivotal to succeed, both operationally and strategically. The Performance Marketing Manager collaborates with functions such as marketing, Content, CRM, supply chain and category management. The ideal candidate is creative, responsive, and work structured and organized. You have solid experience from eCommerce and Performance Marketing and can take the lead from day 1. The position will be in Washington, DC and we would like you to start as soon as possible.
- You love e-tailing and seizes opportunities where others don’t, you know what generates superior results through digital communication and effective marketing activities. And, you are mindful of our ROI.
- You have 2-3 years of marketing and sales and/or experience from similar roles.
- You are a performance marketing rock star driving revenue through SEM, display, email, direct mail, affiliate, referring partners, social etc. We expect you to be very advanced in tools such as Google Ads.
- Understanding/knowledge of organic search, loyalty programs and overall promotional activities will be required, as well as experience from mobile and social marketing.
- You have many years of eCommerce and B2C experience and are more than familiar with basic programming, CMS, and automation systems.
- You enjoy driving projects and are familiar with sprints and execution of such. To be successful you should love to work in a high pace and changing environment. I.e. being entrepreneurial.
- Managing the day-to-day marketing activities across multiple search engines, including keyword research and optimization.
- Optimize existing and expand our current affiliate network. Negotiate commissions and secure ROI.
- Explore and expand our channel footprint into new and high-performing partnerships. We will also encourage to potentially find off-line channels that potentially could be beneficial.
- Work with the marketing and category team to align consumer communication across the channels.
- You will set and execute the US strategy… and you will monitor, analyze, and report on performance.
- You make sure that other functions deliver in time and creates needed processes and templates that make every day more efficient and with higher quality than the day before.
If you find this interesting and would like to be part of improving the public health of millions, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com