Insights Developer Haypp Group
About Haypp Group
Haypp Group is spearheading the global transformation from smoking to healthier product alternatives. With origins in Scandinavia we have extensive experience from pioneering markets in smoke free alternatives, as well as being a leader in the e-commerce sector. Being the world largest e-tailer of these products, we now fully take our vision to a global scale. With eight e-commerce brands, the Haypp group is present in over 30 countries where we serve more than 500,000 consumers.
About the role
In an ambition to further develop the insights function and to fully leverage the potential in the offering sold to clients, Haypp needs to recruit an Insights Developer.
This person will work as the main link between the Data Visualization Technical Team and the Data & Analytics Insights Lead, relieving him from a wide spectrum of responsibilities related to data visualization and actively collaborating in converting data in valuable insights for clients.
For that end, close cooperation with the rest of insights and analytics team will be necessary, specially data engineers and scientists, as well as daily relationship with a majority of Haypp’s organization (including direct contact with management board members).
As our amazing journey and ambition is set to significant growth it is essential to embrace an entrepreneurial and fast-moving spirit to achieve results.
- Strong analytical skills in order to be able to extract the valuable story behind the data.
- Have a commercial and business mindset to fully understand customer analytics and insights requirements.
- Outstanding ability to structure and craft a presentation.
- Structured approach to work.
- Self-driving and independent.
- Committed to deliver.
- Experience using Qlik and other BI tools would be highly beneficial.
- Work hand in hand with the Data & Analytics Insights Lead to provide valuable insights that exceed external customers’ expectations
- Proactively proposing new product developments for Qlik Sense in order to increase Haypp’s value for clients and boost data visualization sales.
- Generating in depth ad-hoc analysis taking the most out of all the data available at Haypp. Should show autonomy creating these analyses with a critical mindset, being able to extract the insights that clients will value most.
- Having a commercial mentality, coming up with new reports and offers to attract new clients and expand insights sales worldwide.
- Ability to pitch sales offers to senior members within clients’ companies and present them compelling conclusions after each analysis.
If you find this interesting and would like to be part of improving the public health of millions, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com