Full stack .NET developer to Haypp Group
About Haypp Group
Haypp Group is spearheading the global transformation from smoking to healthier product alternatives. With origins in Scandinavia our extensive experience from pioneering markets in smoke free alternatives, as well as being a leader in the e-commerce sector, we now fully take our vision to a global scale. With eight e-commerce brands, the Haypp group is present in over 30 countries where we serve more than 500 000 consumers.
At Haypp Group we recognize that our employees are our most important asset and we strive for an open, inspiring and cooperative work environment where each individual can contribute fully with their unique talents. We offer our employees generous benefits in terms of wellness allowance, pension provisions, private health care insurance and fine office spaces at Birger Jarlsgatan in Stockholm.
We’re now looking for a full-stack .NET developer to join our in-house technology team on the journey of constant improvement, development and scaling of the technical platform powering out business. We’re working with the Microsoft technology stack including C#, .NET MVC, .NET core 3.1 for building and constantly improving on our e-com platform. Modern technologies, agile workflows and tight integration into the heart of the business is what you will find as a developer in Haypp Group Tech.
- Implement, develop and maintain features in the e-com platform, both customer facing and for internal management.
- Work closely with stakeholders from all parts of the organisation to develop the technical aspects of prioritized business projects.
- Feed back technical possibilities and opportunities to enhance the business back into the organization.
- Integrate with 3rd party systems.
- Together with the tech team drive the platform and architechture forward.
- Learn, grow, be challenged and have fun!
It’s important for us that you thrive in both the role and the company. We’d like to see you possessing some of the following qualities and experiences:
- A structured problem-solving approach
- At least a couple of years experience in working as a developer working with web technologies in the C#/.NET. No upper limit, we value experience.
- Experience from B2C e-commerce, or similar customer-facing services, is a plus
- Experience from working with Azure enviroments (Azure DevOps, Message Bus, AppServices etc) is a plus
- A good communicator, both with technical and non-technical counterparts.
- Fluent in English, Swedish is a plus.
- Ambitious with a will to learn and develop.
If this sounds interesting, reach out to email@example.com