About Haypp Group
Haypp Group is spearheading the global transformation from smoking to healthier product alternatives. With origins in Scandinavia we have extensive experience from pioneering markets in smoke free alternatives, as well as being a leader in the e-commerce sector. Being the world largest e-tailer of these products, we now fully take our vision to a global scale. With eight e-commerce brands, the Haypp group is present in over 30 countries where we serve more than 500 000 consumers.
About the role
As a DevOps Engineer in Haypp Group you will be a key player in maintaining, improving and developing the server infrastructure of our different systems. You will be critical in improving the infrastructure of today and helping set the direction for how to set up new parts in the best way going forward.
We see that you are a quite experienced expert in this field and you’ve probably reached the point in your career where you want to utilize this expertise to influence how things should be set up in the best possible way. As such, you have probably worked a couple of years as an operations expert.
At Haypp Group you will not be limited by your role description, we always appreciate and listen to suggestions on how to do things better. Initiative, experience and creativity are greatly appreciated. We provide an agile environment where reaching the best solution is always at the heart of things rather than lengthy approval processes and internal reporting structures.
- Building and managing infrastructure in Azure
- Building and managing infrastructure in AWS
- Network security and identity management
- Setting up robust and scalable infrastructure and processes
- Working both hands-on yourself and collaborating with external technical partners
- Hands-on knowledge of *nix and Windows server environments
- Setting up infrastructure documentation in a transparent way
- Fluent in English
- Managing the cloud hosting environments of the various group systems.
- Ensuring scalable and robust routines and systems for updates, backups, performance monitoring.
- Participating in new projects and adapting the infrastructure to the growing needs of the business.
- Managing technical security around the hosting environment and solutions.
f you find this interesting and would like to be part of improving the public health of millions, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The position is based in our head office in the central Stockholm