CRM Marketing Specialist to Haypp Group
About Haypp Group
Haypp Group is spearheading the global transformation from smoking to healthier product alternatives. With origins in Scandinavia our extensive experience from pioneering markets in smoke free alternatives, as well as being a leader in the e-commerce sector, we now fully take our vision to a global scale. With eight e-commerce brands, the Haypp group is present in over 30 countries where we serve more than 500 000 consumers.
At Haypp Group we care for our employees and have, among other things, a generous wellness allowance, international conferences and fine office spaces at Birger Jarlsgatan in Stockholm.
We’re now looking for a CRM Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team in Stockholm. Your areas of responsibility consist of activities to increase activation, sales, and retention through digital communication, mainly email. You will report to the CRM Manager.
You’re an individual with an eye for details and have the ability to step in the customers shoes. You have previous experience from marketing, CRM, and marketing automation. It’s advantageous if you have knowledge of image editing and copywriting.
- Implement and develop email campaigns
- Create recurring campaigns and ad-hoc sendouts
- Continuously evaluate and optimize existing campaigns and automations for increased sales, activation, and retention
- Analyze and follow up on past campaigns
- Coordinate internally to ensure campaigns deliver on company targets
It’s important for us that you thrive and fit into our culture. We’d like to see you possessing some of the following qualities:
- Detail oriented
- Fluent in English
- Curious and creative
- Multi-tasker with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Hands-on with the ability to work independently
- Excited to work cross-functionally with multiple departments
If interested, send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com