CRM Marketing Manager to Haypp Group US
About Haypp Group
Haypp Group is spearheading the global transformation from smoking to healthier product alternatives. With origins in Scandinavia we have extensive experience from pioneering markets in smoke free alternatives, as well as being a leader in the e-commerce sector. Being the world largest e-tailer of these products, we now fully take our vision to a global scale. With eight e-commerce brands, the Haypp group is present in over 30 countries where we serve more than 500 000 consumers. The United States is clearly one of our core growths markets and we are set for a fast expansion of our already established and local US business. Our commercial office is in Washington, DC and our logistic centre is in Pennsylvania.
About the role
As CRM Marketing Manager your responsibilities will be to manage the relationships and interactions with existing and potential customers. This will include building and implementing strategies that increases activation, sales, and retention primarily via digital communication. You will execute defined activities and closely analyse and monitor performance. The CRM Marketing Manager collaborates broadly with all functions such as marketing, supply chain and category management. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, responsive and can step into the shoes of the customers. You have solid experience from eCommerce, CRM, and marketing automation. It’s advantageous if you have knowledge of image editing and copywriting. The position will be in Washington, DC and we would like you to start as soon as possible.
- You love e-tailing and seizes opportunities where others don’t, you know what generates good results through digital communication and effective marketing activities.
- You have 2-3 years of marketing, PR and/or communication experience.
- You are a CRM expert with superior knowledge around activation tools such as email, SMS, and other and tools or ways that retain customers (ex. reward programs and/or offline activities).
- You have many years of eCommerce and B2C experience and are more than familiar with HTML and obviously used to work with CMS and automation systems.
- Prior experience working with an email marketing services, managing daily email/SMS campaign and reporting is required.
- You enjoy driving projects and are familiar with sprints and execution of such. To be successful you must be organized, structured, and used to work in a high pace and changing environment. I.e. entrepreneurial.
- Lead and manage customer loyalty programs, including retention & acquisition programs, campaign/offer development and customer communication.
- Manage, develop, and improve customer email program by managing creatives, content, subject lines, and testing as well as adding additional programs.
- Create and execute targeted/segmented marketing campaigns, lifecycle messaging, retention/reactivation programs, and loyalty building programs.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Creative Design team to manage and plan the daily CRM activities.
- Establish/develop, report on, and improve KPIs for all campaigns/communications. Track performance of programs and use findings to develop and optimize targeting and cross-sell/up-sell opportunities.
If you find this interesting and would like to be part of improving the public health of millions, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com