Content manager to Haypp Group US
About Haypp Group
Haypp Group is spearheading the global transformation from smoking to healthier product alternatives. With origins in Scandinavia we have extensive experience from pioneering markets in smoke free alternatives, as well as being a leader in the e-commerce sector. Being the world largest e-tailer of these products, we now fully take our vision to a global scale. With eight e-commerce brands, the Haypp group is present in over 30 countries where we serve more than 500 000 consumers. The United States is clearly one of our core growths markets and we are set for a fast expansion of our already established and local US business. Our commercial office is in Washington, DC and our logistic center is in Pennsylvania.
About the role
As Content Manager you will manage and execute the content plan to reach our ambitious targets for the US market. Being in the center of our business you will define and own our KPI’s and make sure to drive and monitor initiatives that moves the needle to exceed them. The Content Manager collaborates broadly with all functions such as marketing, supply chain and category management. The ideal candidate should be able to handle many things at the same time, and ability to coordinate and get things moving through sprints. The position will be in Washington, DC and we would like you to start as soon as possible.
- You love e-tailing and seizes opportunities where others don’t, you know what generates good results through digital communication and effective marketing activities.
- You have 2-3 years of marketing, PR and/or communication experience.
- You love content and copy writing, having a sharp eye for grammar and spelling and your texts are written to engage and influence.
- You have many years of eCommerce and B2C experience and have worked with conversion rate optimizing, HTML and obviously used to work with CMS and automation systems.
- You enjoy driving projects and are familiar with sprints and execution of such. To be successful you must be organized and pay attention to details.
- You have good general knowledge of SEO, technical and content optimization and you ensure to execute with best practices.
- You own our content and how it’s implemented and presented on our sites. You ensure data consistency and that content are optimized with excellence.
- You are the innovator that will come up with creative ideas how to improve conversion and site experience. We expect you to stay on top of the latest trends and changed customer behavior.
- You will plan, write, edit and measure the effectiveness of content across various channels and platforms (blogs, articles, banners and visualization of products).
- You make sure that other functions deliver in time and creates needed processes and templates that make every day more efficient and with higher quality than the day before.
- You lead forums to collect information from key stakeholders in the organization and drives the PR/news agenda for the US market.
If you find this interesting and would like to be part of improving the public health of millions, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org