Category manager to Haypp Group US
About Haypp Group
Haypp Group is spearheading the global transformation from smoking to healthier product alternatives. With origins in Scandinavia we have extensive experience from pioneering markets in smoke free alternatives, as well as being a leader in the e-commerce sector. Being the world largest e-tailer of these products, we now fully take our vision to a global scale. With eight e-commerce brands, the Haypp group is present in over 30 countries where we serve more than 500 000 consumers. The United States is clearly one of our core growths markets and we are set for a fast expansion of our already established and local US business. Our commercial office is in Washington, DC and our logistic center is in Pennsylvania.
About the role
As Category manager you will develop and lead the partnership primarily with our suppliers. The role has a pivotal role working across departments to deliver the best results for our company, customers and stakeholders. As our amazing journey and ambition is set to significant growth it’s essential to embrace an entrepreneurial and fastmoving spirit to achieve results. The Category manager will make sure we stay on top the market dynamics such as channel and category development, competition and other market opportunities or challenges. The role is in Washington, DC and we would like you to start as soon as possible.
- You are an excellent negotiator that loves to make businesses grow and make a good deal. You are an entrepreneur with a good eye on the financials!
- You have experience from working in a regulated industry and relevant understanding of operating and navigating in such environment. Proven leadership skills are a plus, however the teamwork is essential.
- Ideally you have experience from eCommerce however its pivotal you understand the retail universe in the United States. You know how to navigate and search for information, and you who to talk with to get results.
- You are a rock star when it comes to insights and reporting, and you act fast on findings that can improve our results. You can put together a compelling story and present to higher management.
- You like numbers, know how to calculate margins and how to put together fundamental fiscal reporting.
- Making sure the relationship with our suppliers is outstanding is one of your key assignments. We should thrive together and generate results way above anyone’s expectation.
- You will own the campaign planning, making sure our organization are aligned with the sales plans and present insights and the best deals for our customers and partners.
- You will make sure that our assortment is the best and most attractive in the market.
- You make sure that our relationship with suppliers and customers are superior to competition.
- You lead supplier negotiations and coordinate a timely and accurate contract implementation.
- You will take ownership to deliver on our sales and profitability targets.
- You develop short- and longer-term plans and align these with management.
If you find this interesting and would like to be part of improving the public health of millions, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org