Category manager to Haypp Group Sweden & Norway
About Haypp Group
Haypp Group is spearheading the global transformation from smoking to healthier product alternatives. With origins in Scandinavia we have extensive experience from pioneering markets in smoke free alternatives, as well as being a leader in the e-commerce sector. Being the world largest e-tailer of these products, we now fully take our vision to a global scale. With eight e-commerce brands, the Haypp group is present in over 30 countries where we serve more than 500 000 consumers.
About the role
As Category manager you will have a key role in driving the business forward. You will be responsible for leading and develop the partnership with our suppliers. You have a pivotal role working across departments to deliver the best results for our company, customers and stakeholders. As our amazing journey and ambition is set to significant growth it’s essential to embrace an entrepreneurial and fast moving spirit to achieve results. The Category manager will own key business metrics such as volume, margin, pricing and develop the assortment to be most consumer relevant and ahead of competition.
- Strong negotiator.
- Analytical mindset, advantage if you like numbers and have basic financial understanding.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Structured approach to your work.
- Strong ability to structure and craft a presentation.
- Owning and developing the relationship with all suppliers, making sure that Haypp Group have the best prerequisites in the market and that our relations are superior to competition.
- Together with suppliers, plan upcoming campaigns to maximize sales and other targets.
- Create business cases for activation and sell to suppliers
- Lead and drive the yearly negotiations with all suppliers.
- Act as the spider in the web between the suppliers and Haypp Groups internal functions.
- Own and drive the weekly planning meeting between marketing, logistics and Business Unit Manager in order to secure best in class campaign execution.
- Analyze campaign results and drive future improvements.
- Set and develop assortment, assuring Haypp Groups competitive edge.
- Responsible for pricing, both in/out and product margin.
- Ownership of sales forecast and delivery thereof.
If you find this interesting and would like to be part of improving the public health of millions, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com